WE ARE COMMITTED TO PROTECTING OUR TEAM MEMBERS, GUESTS AND COMMUNITY DURING COVID-19
Dear Friends and Guests,
These are certainly unprecedented times for you, your family, our community, our country and for that matter, our world.
Through it all, our primary concern will always be the health and safety of our team members and guests. As challenging as these days are for everyone, our goal is to bring a little bit of "Joy" and normalcy to those we serve...safely. And as we navigate through this evolving situation, we want to assure you that we are increasing our already high standards to make our kitchen as safe as we can. Our decisions through these times will be informed by understanding the needs of our guests and team members, and we will continue to follow the latest guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), local governments, and public health agencies. All team members have been trained to uphold and practice the precautionary steps below:
- We make proper hand washing a priority.
- We are increasing frequency of our kitchen cleanliness and sanitization procedures.
- We are practicing social distancing.
- We are making sure any team member who may be sick stays home.
- We have revised our operating model to include curbside - NO CONTACT DELIVERY.
We are in this together and we know that there will be better days ahead and a better future for all.
Thank you from everyone here at Home Baked Foods